custom programs available!
1. Take the #1 Highway EAST(Victoria Ave. E.) to Pilot Butte.
2. Turn LEFT when you see the sign ‘PILOT BUTTE’. Continue north for 4.0 km .
3. After stopping at the stop sign at the #46 highway, go straight (North) .
4. You are now on Highway #624. Continue for 6.4 km. (The road will turn into gravel).
5. Turn RIGHT at the sign marked ‘CREEK ROAD’. Continue EAST for 3.7 km.
6. Turn LEFT at the huge cream-colored barn.
7. You are now at Ridequine.
Alternate route from Regina
1. From the NE end of Regina by the city landfill, Highway #46 runs EAST to ‘PILOT BUTTE’.
2. Turn LEFT (North) at the junction of Pilot Butte and Highway #624.
Then follow steps 4 to 7 above.